Let's Escape

Barr Electronics' very first project!


My first commissioned project consisted of adding electricity and lighting to an Escape Room and implementing various custom-made electronic puzzles. All of which designed, built and programmed by me. Mostly I use Arduino's and Raspberry Pi's as control units.



Let's Escape

Maintenence and upgrades


Next to the new Escape Room I helped building are three other themed rooms. For these rooms I’m performing general maintenance and when needed I add some upgrades to the existing electronic effects.
I solved some major malfunctions in the Nuclear Shelter room. The control system suffered from a lot of electrical noise on the inputs so most of the special electronic effects had to be turned off for the room to work properly. After some field research I rebuilt the control cabinet, wrote new software and added new electronic effects. The room feels a lot more solid right now and the effects makes the experience more exciting.